Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Project Greenlight: Self & Group Evaluation

Hey there, kiddos!

I loved the trailers you created!

Here are the questions I want you to respond to on turnitin.com by Thursday at 8pm. If you do not complete this portion of the assignment, the highest your grade will be on the overall project is an 80 out of 100.

Answer the following questions in a 3E fashion:
  1. How well did your group work together in class?
  2. How well did your group work together outside of class?
  3. Comment on the level of commitment your groupmates displayed. Did they work diligently? Was the workload evenly distributed? Were there any members who did not pull his/her weight?
  4. How do you feel you performed in relation to the others in your group?
  5. How do you feel your group performed in relation to other groups?
  6. What advice would you give next year’s students about this project? What strategies for success would you share?
DO NOT RESPOND HERE. YOU MUST RESPOND ON TURNITIN.COM FOR CREDIT. 

I look forward to reading your responses!

:)MamaD